Join Dollar Tree Store as Store Manager – refer below details to know more about job role to submit store job application.
Post: Store Manager
Company : Dollar Tree Stores
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full-Time
Work where you love to shop! Dollar Tree is hiring in your neighborhood. Avoid long commutes and set your own course to success by applying today.
We offer generous benefits, flexible work schedules and the ability to work today and get paid tomorrow.
Store Managers at Dollar Tree are responsible for the following:
- Managing the profitable operation of a retail store with emphasis on recruiting, hiring, training and developing store associates in both operations and merchandising
- Performing all opening and closing procedures
- Implementing all operational and merchandising direction that is communicated from the Store Support Center
- Maintaining a high standard of merchandising, placement, store signage, and proper display techniques to create an inviting atmosphere for customers
- Assisting in the realization of your store’s maximum profit contribution
- Protecting all company assets
- Maintaining a high level of good customer service
- Creative problem solving in the areas of:
- Associate Development
- Maximizing Sales Potential
- Controlling Expense and Shrink
- Merchandise Display
- Store Signage Placement
What we need from you:
- Must possess minimum 3 years prior retail management experience
- Background in dealing with hardlines or variety merchandise, BIG BOX experience a plus
- Strong productivity management ability in freight processing
- Strong communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment
Our teams are working tirelessly to provide a clean and safe environment for our Associates and customers. We continue to enhance and modify our protocols, as appropriate.
- Plexiglass guards at cash registers
- Associates conduct home health screenings two hour prior to their shift
- Managers conduct in-store health screenings of each associate prior to shift
- Cleaning protocols that include hand sanitizer and supplies to clean throughout the day
- Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between yourself and shoppers
- Face masks and gloves for Associates to wear during their shifts
Dollar Tree proudly offers our full-time store management Associates with an opportunity to earn a bonus each month if key performance goals are achieved.
We value our Associates’ contributions to our success, which drives us to invest in the most important element of our organization: our people.
As we work towards a healthier future, we provide eligible associates with the following:
- Health and welfare programs including medical, pharmacy, dental, and vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
NOTE: There are differences in job duties for our store types that may vary from this job posting. Review our job descriptions posted on our Career Center. Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Other Retail Store Openings