Advance Auto Parts is looking to hire Sales Development Manager (SDM) for multiple jobs, refer below details to know more and how to submit job application.
Post : Sales Development Manager (SDM)
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Raleigh, NC
Career Type: Retail Operations
The Sales Development Manager (SDM) will ensure successful implementation and life-cycle management of Advance strategic customer base. The SDM will develop, manage and improve customer service in support of the strategic account strategy and business plans, specifically in the design, development, management and execution of the process to implement and support the life-cycle of strategic accounts. The SDM will be responsible for the time line, communications, reporting, and analysis of the plans progress, including maintenance, enhancement and development of processes and tools. In partnership with the Strategic Account Managers the SDM is responsible for providing account leadership ultimately achieving growth, profitability and sales-to-target goals. The SDM will assist the Directors and Managers with supporting 321 unique programs that translates into over 28,000 customer accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Define outcomes and specific business results for Strategic Customers assigned, in partnership with Strategic Account Managers
- Provides operations support for the Strategic Accounts Team including 8 Strategic Account Directors and 10 Strategic Account Managers
- Develop, document and deliver repeatable processes for the life-cycle management of strategic accounts including: business analytics, program development, new program/modified program launch, maintenance and monitoring
- Daily execution of processes to support implementation plan
- Coordinate and organize key information in a central repository for easy access by appropriate team members
- Organize and coordinate communications with the field and key stakeholders
- Create cross functional partnerships with all departments involved in process including but not limited to Finance, Commercial Marketing, Data Governance, Commercial Sales, Commercial Communications, Labor, Pricing, Real Estate, eCommerce
- Analyze processes, make recommendations, and approve solutions to ensure that projects meet business needs and provide flexibility for future changes as business evolves
- Maintain and set up Strategic Account Programs
- Administrative support to the Senior Vice President
- Ability to travel 20% – 30%
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven success in converting strategic thoughts into actions that drive business results
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work autonomously
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities, proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules
- High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
- Strong process execution
- Strong project management skills including time management
- Proven track record of establishing strong relationships within sales and operations.
- Experience in leading complex cross-functional projects
- Ability to cultivate relationships with key stakeholders across functions and levels to achieve business objectives and drive strategic change
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels and senior leaders in a collaborative manner
- Establishes and maintains relationships with commercial business partners, building trust and confidence by understanding and addressing their needs in a timely manner
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and general public
- Negotiating skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year school
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
To apply Sales Development Manager (SDM) post at Advance Auto Parts – visit here
Also check recent job opening from Advance auto parts