Sam’s Club (Walmart) is looking to hire a Operations Analyst II. Refer below job details to apply Walmart Store jobs.
Post: Operation Analyst II
CAREER AREA : Information Technology
JOB FUNCTION : Information Technology
EMPLOYMENT TYPE : Regular/Permanent
POSITION TYPE : Salary
REQUISITION : R-827175
What you’ll do…
Working at Sam’s Club means a career without boundaries. There’s always room to grow, to take on another challenge, to roll up your sleeves and contribute, and to find professional rewards for your hard work.
Yes, we are a division of the Fortune #1 company, Walmart, Inc. But you’ll quickly find that we’re a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Sam’s Club is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our clubs. Join us and you’ll discover why our company is a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
As an Operations Analyst II, you will make an impact by:
- Assisting Operations Manager and Supervisors by approving change tickets for Operations; and ensuring that all safeguards have been taken by the requesting team.
- Auditing critical systems delivery for business processes by interacting with support managers to set priorities to ensure business continuance and service level agreements are met; identifying and implementing improvements to maintain best practices; and improving tools to address Wal-Mart business needs.
- Determining the impact of changes made to existing mainframe hardware, software, and schedules by reviewing the changes; validating test plans and backout procedures; reviewing time requested and work-flow impact; reporting results back to the applicable teams; and attending daily infrastructure area meeting to follow up on outstanding issues.
- Determining the impact of new mainframe products and tools implementation across the business and mitigates potential issues by ensuring operational issues are considered during planning and implementation; identifying systems or equipment conflicts and compatibility; developing contingency plans; and designing post-implementation documentation, standard operating practices, and training approaches.
- Reducing the impact of application and infrastructure failures on business delivery by analyzing the impact of disruptions; determining tasks to be performed; instituting disaster recovery procedures; and escalating appropriately.
- Monitoring and managing flows by conducting analysis reviewing production schedules; forecasting and identifying issues in schedules and flows; generating reports and making recommendations for solutions to issues; escalating issues to all levels, both internally and externally; and ensuring that problems are resolved.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You understand what customers need from site experience and bring customer focus to everything you do, inspiring inspire others to do the same.
- You’re a self-starter, ambitious and resourceful, and can work effectively with minimal direction.
- You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions.
- You get stuff done and have an incredible focus on operational excellence, making processes run more efficiently and displaying a sense of urgency around action, accuracy and feedback.
- You’re a problem solver, who sees “yes” as the answer and is creative about breaking down barriers.
- You’re an effective communicator, who can disseminate information clearly to audiences of all backgrounds and levels.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks : Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great benefits include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer : Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are:
Sam Walton opened the first Sam’s Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam’s Club has grown rapidly, operating almost 600 clubs in the US. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam’s Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
- Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor of Science and 6 months operations analyst experience OR 2 years operations analyst experience
- Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
- Availability management processes, Change management processes, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Problem and incident management processes, Remedy for change management, problem and incident management, and availability management
Primary Location : 140 Fountain Parkway, ST Petersburg, FL 33716-1205, United States of America
To apply Operation Analyst Job – visit here
Also check latest jobs from Walmart: