Puma hiring – IT Business Analyst at California, refer details to submit job application.
Position : IT Business Analyst
Location : Carlsbad, California, United States of America
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- This position supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF business and is based in Carlsbad, CA.
- Create and maintain all elevated projects and enhancement related documentation for assigned projects including (but not limited to) requirements, functional specifications, mapping, and handovers using department standards
- Partner with other IT internal departments as well as with all business champions across Wholesale, Retail and Ecommerce channels
- Collaborate and engage in actively improving the Business Analyst processes and procedures within internal BA team
- Manage shifting priorities and establish deadlines, include the ability to provide estimates of resource capacity and communicate impact of changes
- Build high level and detailed test scenarios while working closely with our Quality Assurance department
- 2-4 years’ job-related experience to include project management and enhancement
- Effective communication to both technical and non-technical personnel in a timely manner
- Proactively carries out project support /administrative functions.
- Flexible and adaptable in a changing environment while maintaining a focus on problem solving and priority setting
- Self-organized and be able to work independently with a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- SQL experience a plus
- Azure DevOps knowledge preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
- Travel will be required based on project needs
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Submit job Application : Visit here
Check other open jobs