Whole Foods Market Career FAQs
You sure can apply multiple jobs at Whole Foods Market. But don’t go overboard. Applying for more than one job is a great idea, but applying for too many shows you may not know what you want to do. Carefully read descriptions and decide which jobs best fit your skill-set and focus on those.
You must apply through WFM official website. If you apply on a different site, WFM might not be able to access your application. Now that you're here on our site, click on a career that interests you and then click the “Apply Now” button at the top or bottom of the description.
You’re in luck – WFM created a career-search experience tailored just for you. There are multiple ways to find careers:
Click WFM Careerss to go straight to all our career listings. Type in a department, location, specific role, or keyword and we’ll show you careers related to that search.
- Visit our stores, offices, or distribution center pages to find careers in those areas.
- Some pages have areas to sign in to LinkedIn. If you click the button to sign in, we’ll show you jobs custom-tailored to your career experience.
As Bakery Team Member (Service Counter) at Whole Foods Market job role and responsibility as per below. Job Responsibilities
- Ensures a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating and removing out-of-date products.
- Stocks and cleans shelves, bins, and display areas.
- Monitors and prevents spoilage and communicates waste to buyers, Team Leaders, and shift supervisor.
- Maintains back stock in good order.
- Assists with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean and appealing.
- Assists with periodic inventory checks.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
Real benefits go beyond what you'd expect. We call ours "Whole Benefits," and they cover Physical, Mental, and Financial health. Here are a few of the perks you can expect in these areas.
Competitive Health Benefits : We offer access to health insurance for all full-time Team Members to keep you feeling great.
20% In-Store Discount : Our most famous benefit, every Team Member gets a 20% in-store discount on your favorite products. Plus, after six months, you have the opportunity to increase that discount up to 30%.
PTO Cash-Out : Once per year, eligible US Team Members can take 100% of unused PTO hours and convert them into pay
Total Health Immersions : Four times a year, we send select Team Members to a week-long health getaway to help create and sustain healthy lifestyle changes. We pay 100% of the costs and even 50% of your spouse’s costs if they want to join.
Whole Planet Foundation Team Member Volunteer Program : Eligible Team Members can travel for 2-3 weeks to the communities where Whole Foods Market sources products and funds microcredit clients through its Whole Planet Foundation.
Career Learning and Development : Better yourself as you better us. We give you comprehensive training, programs and clear career paths to help you grow.