Hello Friends, we know you’ll have loads of questions about working at Starbucks and career website, therefore, to help we’ve provided answers to your most frequently asked questions to submit Starbucks job application, also you will can save job alert to know Starbucks hiring nearby your location,
Starbucks Store jobs FAQ's
- Health Coverage: Starbucks offers partners the choice of multiple coverage levels for medical, dental and vision plans, as well as Health Care and Dependent Care reimbursement accounts, life insurance, disability and accident coverage.
- Stock and Savings: Our competitive 401(k) retirement plan includes a generous company match, and we offer partners discounted company stock (S.I.P.) as well as participation in our equity reward program, Bean Stock.
- Paid Time Off : Both non-retail and retail partners are eligible for paid vacation days and partner and family sick time, while salaried / non-retail partners also receive two personal days per year. Starbucks observes seven paid holidays, during which retail hourly partners are paid 1½ times their base hourly rate of pay for any hours worked on these holidays.
- Parental Leave: Eligible partners welcoming a new child may receive time off and pay replacement through parental leave. Starbucks also provides Family Expansion Reimbursement of up to $10,000 per adoption, surrogacy or Intrauterine Insemination for eligible partners.
- Education: Starbucks offers eligible partners the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree with 100% tuition coverage, coaching, counseling and advising through Arizona State University’s top-ranked online degree programs. Learn more at starbucks.asu.edu.
- Commuter Benefit: Starbucks offer our partners easy ways to take care of work-related commuter expenses, like transit passes funded by pretax payroll deductions.
- Partner Assistance: Our Caring Unites Partners (CUP) Fund helps Starbucks partners in financial crisis resulting from illness, death in the family, natural disasters or other extreme circumstances.
- Coffee and Tea Markout: Partners are eligible to receive a free pound of coffee or box of tea every week
- In-Store Discount : Partners receive a 30% discount on purchases of beverages, merchandise and food.
- Recognition Programs: Starbucks recognizes partner contributions at all levels of achievement through formal and informal programs.
- Partner Networks: These employee resource groups bring together partners with common interests, helping connect them to growth opportunities and ways to serve communities.
- Affiliate Discounts: Partners enjoy discounts at local and national retailers as well as select providers of benefits like auto, home and pet insurance.
- Care@Work by Care.com : All U.S. partners have access to up to 10 backup care days for kids and adults per year, plus senior care planning and a premium membership to Care.com.
- Spotify Premium Subscription : All U.S. partners enjoy full-service Spotify, choosing what to listen to, creating radio stations and accessing Starbucks® in-store playlists.
- Elite Athlete Program : Starbucks supports partners participating in athletics at a world-class level.
- Matching Gifts Program : We match partners’ individual contributions of financial gifts or time to eligible nonprofits; up to $1,500 per fiscal year.
- On-Site Gym, Daycare and Dry Cleaning : Partners working in the Starbucks Support Center enjoy multiple services under one roof, designed to enhance work-life balance.
- Every effort has been made to communicate this benefit information clearly and in easily understandable terms. If there is any discrepancy between the information set forth above and the legal plan and trust documents, the terms of the legal plan and trust documents always govern. Starbucks must also reserve the right to amend or terminate any benefit Plan referred to herein in accordance with its terms.
Interview & Resume tips
Resume and Interview Tips to join Starbucks Stores
- Make sure you can focus your objective or professional summary on the key skills you bring to the new role.
- Include relevant experience from the last 10 years, starting with most recent.
- Showcase your professional accomplishments; highlight how you’ve added value in your previous roles.
- Review the job posting thoroughly and ensure your experience reflects the themes and requirements of the role
Prepare for Starbucks interview
- Research company culture by understanding Starbucks Mission & Values and reviewing Starbucks Stories.
- Familiarize yourself with behavioral-based interviewing. Prepare specific examples reflecting the competencies of the role.
- Visit a Starbucks® store nearby you in your city to observe the operation and familiarize yourself with our products.
- Engage with Starbucks on our social media channels.