Check Short Overview by Job title and companies
Store Associate: If you are a people person, this is a great place to start! Become part of the team that ensures our customers receive fast and friendly service, all while having fun and building connections.
Store Management: If you are all about engaging and motivating your people and leading a team to accomplish your goals, we've got the job for you! We offer Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Market Manager, and Region Director opportunities!
Quick Service Restaurant: If you are a people person and like to work in the fast paced environment of quick service restaurants – we have great opportunities to grow too!
Become part of the team that ensures our customers receive fast and friendly service, all while having fun and building connections.
In Global Support Services Team
Global Technology: Join a global team focused on making it easier through innovation and creative digital solutions.
Real Estate/Construction: Become part of one the fastest growing, most successful retailers in the world constantly on the lookout for new to industry and acquisition opportunities.
Accounting/Finance: Join one of our finance teams and unlock the opportunities that stem from our fast-paced international growth.
Marketing/Merchandising: Be part of a vibrant and creative marketing team that helps shape our client experience and their connection to our products.
Human Resources: Become a member of our growing HR team that reaches and connects with over 130,000 people and join our talent network.
- Business Development
Pharmacy Technician/ Pharm Tech Apprenticeship
Assistant Store Manager TraineeAs a Walgreens assistant store manager trainee (ASM-T), you'll be taking part in a program that offers a unique development opportunity where you are trained to be a leader in a Walgreens store! Because we want you to succeed in your retail career, we've created a comprehensive leadership program that will equip you to become a Walgreens assistant store manager and then a store manager and, from there –depending on your career goals – move into higher levels of retail management within the organization. We provide in-depth leadership training through our two-year Lead, Engage, Advance, Perform (LEAP) program, where you'll refine skills such as inventory control, merchandising techniques, HR functions, and advertisement knowledge. You'll be provided with the support of upper management, and will participate in helpful computer-based and hands-on learning activities, all aimed at providing you with the resources and knowledge to successfully lead your own Walgreens retail location. We provide in-depth leadership training through our Lead, Engage, Advance, Perform (LEAP) program, where you'll refine skills such as inventory control, merchandising techniques, HR functions, and advertising knowledge. You'll be provided with the support of upper management, and will participate in helpful computer-based and hands-on learning activities, all aimed at providing you with the resources and knowledge to successfully lead your own Walgreens retail location. You’ll also gain the leadership and training that prepare you to transition from operational management into performance management.
Beauty AdvisorAs a beauty advisor, you'll help our customers look and feel their best while building a loyal client base that depends on you for the latest trends and products. It's a chance to work with innovative new cosmetics, including exclusive lines created only for Walgreens. You'll participate in monthly meetings to review the newest items coming to the store, as well as hone your selling and customer-building techniques. And you'll be encouraged to share ideas that help shape the look of the department and your customer interactions. It's all of the tools and training you need to be successful.
Beauty ConsultantBe a part of a beauty revolution to change the face of beauty! Our beauty consultants offer personalized advice, tips/tricks, mini-makeovers, and product consultations using electronic devices to meet customers’ beauty, skincare and cosmetics needs. Here, you’ll apply beauty expertise, creative problem-solving, and exceptional service to help our customers look and feel their best. You’ll build client trust through demonstrating expert knowledge and passion for beauty, as well as have the opportunity to work with trusted cosmetic brands and exclusive lines created for Walgreens. Walgreens is creating a UNIQUE customer experience by offering beauty customers personalized advice across the best range of global beauty brands in a welcoming, inspirational and convenient environment. By demonstrating a passion for beauty and combining this with our existing strengths, we create a unique, differentiated offering for customers. To learn more about the beauty consultant role, click here.
Customer Service AssociateAs a customer service associate, you are the face of Walgreens – the person who helps fulfill our mission of making people's lives a little easier, feel a little better, and healthier. You’ll take great pleasure in delighting our customers through friendly, exceptional service, and your genuine, welcoming attitude and approach will help make everyone’s day a little brighter. Key duties include cash register operations and customer service, merchandising, store inventory, and maintaining store signage and displays. It's a great introduction to the Walgreens organization, with opportunities to excel in this position for years to come or to explore a variety of opportunities.
- Specialists- Connect with our patients to help them with order details, order processing, troubleshooting issues, appointment scheduling and other general customer service needs.
- Pharmacy Technicians- Support our patients and retail partners by answering questions about their prescription status or processing orders for our retail stores and mail order patients
- Pharmacists- Support our patients and retail partners by answering questions via phone or chat and processing prescriptions.
Work at Home Jobs
- Specialists- Connect with our patients to help them learn about new programs we offer or support other company initiatives
- Pharmacy Technicians- Support our patients by answering questions about their prescription status or processing orders for our retail stores
- Pharmacists- Support our patients and retail stores by answering question or processing prescriptions
- Previous managerial experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment.
- Also positive team players with flexible schedules who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald’s environment.
- You must be 18 years or older to be a manager in our corporate owned and operated restaurants
Click WFM Careerss to go straight to all our career listings. Type in a department, location, specific role, or keyword and we’ll show you careers related to that search.
- Visit our stores, offices, or distribution center pages to find careers in those areas.
- Some pages have areas to sign in to LinkedIn. If you click the button to sign in, we’ll show you jobs custom-tailored to your career experience.
- Ensures a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating and removing out-of-date products.
- Stocks and cleans shelves, bins, and display areas.
- Monitors and prevents spoilage and communicates waste to buyers, Team Leaders, and shift supervisor.
- Maintains back stock in good order.
- Assists with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean and appealing.
- Assists with periodic inventory checks.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.