Advance Auto Parts Jobs - FAQs
At the Advance Auto Parts, Team Members are offered a choice of health plans with a range of coverage levels and costs. Advance Auto Parts offers a comprehensive health and wellness benefits program to improve the way of life for our Team Members and those who mean the most to them: their families. Advance believes in supporting our Team Members and those they love through various stages of life with benefit programs such as Paid Maternity Leave, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match, company-provided Basic Life Insurance, and more.
- Prescription Drugs1
- Health Savings Account (HSA) 1
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)2
- Supplemental Medical (Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Indemnity)2
- Available to Team Members who work an average of 30 hours or more each week
- Available to Part Time and Full Time Team Members (for example Individuals who work 20 or more hours a week)
- Its, available to Full Time Team Members only (individuals who work 35 or more hours a week).
- Available to all Full Time Team Members and Part Time Team Members in California and New Jersey
- Available to all Team Members enrolled in one of the Anthem medical plans.
Benefits are offered to full-time salaried Team Members after 30 days of employment while full-time hourly Team Members are eligible after 90 days of employment. Join Advance Auto Parts
- Retail Store Job
- Professional Jobs
- Corporate Jobs
- Supply Chain Jobs
- Worldpac Jobs
- Autopart International Jobs
- Internship / Intern Jobs