Pharmacy Technician/ Pharm Tech Apprenticeship
Our pharmacy technician positions have undergone an exciting transformation, moving from a transaction-based environment to a much more patient-centric one. As a Walgreens Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Technician Apprentice, you'll be front and center – interacting with our customers and developing strong patient relationships. Pharmacy is the core of our business, and our pharmacy technicians enjoy all the tools and support – including the latest technology – to grow their careers and reach their goals. Walgreens is proud to invest & champion an “earn while you learn” Pharmacy Technician Training Program recognized by ASHP & Department of Labor. This apprenticeship program gives you an entry point to a career in health care by guiding you in taking steps towards becoming a Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) Certified Pharmacy Technician and helping you maintain the high level of skill required in the pharmacy care industry. Arming you with a nationally recognized, portable credential that will help you advance your career. Whether you are new to working in pharmacies or are an experienced Pharmacy Technician Apply Now! Walgreens will train you to use your skills and talents to serve and care for our patients and customers. The courses, learning activities, and resources provided to you in our pharmacy technician training program are designed to give you foundational and advanced knowledge, skills, and on-the-job experiences you need to prepare to become a certified pharmacy technician. To learn more about the Apprenticeship, click here.
At Walgreens Centralized Services, we rely on our team of call center/work from home Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Customer Care Specialists to support our customers and retail partners across the United States. This allows our in-store Pharmacy teams to spend more time focusing on the communities we serve. Walgreens empower our Centralized Services team to ensure that we provide extraordinary customer care. In addition to work from home careers, we also have on-location opportunities at our centers in Muscle Shoals, AL; Orlando, FL; Miramar, FL and Chandler, AZ. To apply for jobs, CLICK HERE.
- Specialists- Connect with our patients to help them with order details, order processing, troubleshooting issues, appointment scheduling and other general customer service needs.
- Pharmacy Technicians- Support our patients and retail partners by answering questions about their prescription status or processing orders for our retail stores and mail order patients
- Pharmacists- Support our patients and retail partners by answering questions via phone or chat and processing prescriptions.
Work at Home Jobs
- Specialists- Connect with our patients to help them learn about new programs we offer or support other company initiatives
- Pharmacy Technicians- Support our patients by answering questions about their prescription status or processing orders for our retail stores
- Pharmacists- Support our patients and retail stores by answering question or processing prescriptions
It’s exciting to learn that you are interested in joining Starbucks Retails Store again. Please search and apply for roles in the usual way, via the 'find a job' navigation menu.
As Bakery Team Member (Service Counter) at Whole Foods Market job role and responsibility as per below. Job Responsibilities
- Ensures a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating and removing out-of-date products.
- Stocks and cleans shelves, bins, and display areas.
- Monitors and prevents spoilage and communicates waste to buyers, Team Leaders, and shift supervisor.
- Maintains back stock in good order.
- Assists with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean and appealing.
- Assists with periodic inventory checks.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
At Costco Wholesale Corporation your job role as Pharmacy Technician will be, the Maintenance Assistant position will be provides custodial services and completes general upkeep for all areas of the corporate campus including two off-site leased office buildings. The job will be conducted during and after regular business hours. The primary focus is to perform daily custodial functions and may include some weekends and/or special events.
At Costco Wholesale Corporation your job role as Home Office Maintenance Assistant will be assists pharmacist to fill, dispense prescriptions for customers. Assists customers at counter, retrieves prescriptions, rings up customers. Orders and stocks drugs, supplies, and over-the-counter merchandise. Updates patient records and inventory, processes invoices, and makes accounting entries using computerized system.
At Costco Wholesale Corporation your job role as Cashier will be processes member orders, collects payment while providing a high level of member service. Performs clean up, department set-up and closing tasks as necessary.
At Costco Wholesale Corporation your job role as Cake Decorator will be cuts, fills and ices cakes. Decorates and writes messages on cakes using pastry bags and tips. Packages cakes for special order and back stock.
At Costco Wholesale Corporation your job role as Bakery Wrapper will be Garnishes, weighs, wraps, labels and merchandises bakery products.
At Costco Wholesale Corporation your job role will be prepares and bakes high-volume of bakery product according to Costco formulas