Starbucks succeeds when our partners do, and we believe that success is best when shared. Our world-class benefits and programs for eligible part- and full-time partners are tailored to your needs. Your Total Rewards package includes base pay and bonus, benefits, retirement savings, stock and perk. Check available benefits at Starbucks
- Health Coverage: Starbucks offers partners the choice of multiple coverage levels for medical, dental and vision plans, as well as Health Care and Dependent Care reimbursement accounts, life insurance, disability and accident coverage.
- Stock and Savings: Our competitive 401(k) retirement plan includes a generous company match, and we offer partners discounted company stock (S.I.P.) as well as participation in our equity reward program, Bean Stock.
- Paid Time Off : Both non-retail and retail partners are eligible for paid vacation days and partner and family sick time, while salaried / non-retail partners also receive two personal days per year. Starbucks observes seven paid holidays, during which retail hourly partners are paid 1½ times their base hourly rate of pay for any hours worked on these holidays.
- Parental Leave: Eligible partners welcoming a new child may receive time off and pay replacement through parental leave. Starbucks also provides Family Expansion Reimbursement of up to $10,000 per adoption, surrogacy or Intrauterine Insemination for eligible partners.
- Education: Starbucks offers eligible partners the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree with 100% tuition coverage, coaching, counseling and advising through Arizona State University’s top-ranked online degree programs. Learn more at starbucks.asu.edu.
- Commuter Benefit: Starbucks offer our partners easy ways to take care of work-related commuter expenses, like transit passes funded by pretax payroll deductions.
- Partner Assistance: Our Caring Unites Partners (CUP) Fund helps Starbucks partners in financial crisis resulting from illness, death in the family, natural disasters or other extreme circumstances.