McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald’s means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
While most of us are working remote during COVID-19, we’re excited to get back to our state-of-the-art headquarters in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago! It’s set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
looking to join McDonald’s ? Check below open jobs. Also visit McDonald’s Store Jobs Page to work in Retail store.
Open Jobs at McDonald's
McDonald's Career FAQs
- Previous managerial experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment.
- Also positive team players with flexible schedules who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald’s environment.
- You must be 18 years or older to be a manager in our corporate owned and operated restaurants
- 15-25 days paid vacation
- 10 paid holidays, anniversary splash and 8-week sabbatical every 10 years
- Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Short- and Long-Term Disability, life and accident insurance
- Paid Leaves of Absence
- Service awards
- Employee Resource Connection
- Adoption Assistance
- Matching gifts program
Yes, McDonald's ensure all personal information you provide is protected from unauthorized use.
Either click on the 'Job search' page or on the ‘Job search’ button on the page of the vacancy you’re interested in. Select the role you wish to apply for, and if you’re new to our website, you’ll be prompted to register. If you’re an existing user, enter your email address and password. Once signed in, you can complete the online application form.
- Employee Safety Procedures
- Competitive Benefits
- Flexible Scheduling
- World-Class Training
- Employee Rewards
- Tuition Assistance