Join Scotch & Soda as Assistant Store Manger in Dallas Texas, Refer below details to submit job applications.
Position : Assistant Store manager
Work Location : Dallas, Texas United States
You are probably already working in the fashion industry. Your service is authentic. You are genuinely interested in people, what makes them tick and why they wear what they wear. You know what you want, you know what you do and do not like, and you have your own opinion on the prescribed ‘policy’. You would like to do it differently, but you just don´t get the chance to do so. We are offering you that chance under one condition: that you will live up to the expectations. We are looking for an Assistant Fashion Host (full time) for our store in San Francisco.
What will you be doing?
- Assist the Fashion Host with daily tasks such as:
- Run the store (Roster, cash register, ***,ect.);
- Motivate, coach, inspire and direct your team;
- Make the customers and visitors feel at home and encourage them to buy; Achieve considerable sales together with the rest of the team;
- Make sure that the shop looks “spic and span” – presentation is everything!;
- Be a good example.
- Stand in for Fashion Host when he/she is absent.
What are we asking from you?
- An enthusiastic and spontaneous personality;
- Creative input;
- Good judge of character and associated communication skills;
- Ambitious, purposiveness/goal-orientated, sales minded;
- Understand– the target group and what it wants to wear;
- Curious personality and eager to learn every day;
- Team spirit, without losing your own identity.
What will you get from us?
- All the space to grow;
- Professional coaching & support;
- Training & education;
- Informal work and company environment;
- Inspiration and information;
- An above average pay check and excellent work conditions;
- Employee discount.
Applying at Scotch & Soda goes via a game called Harver. You will get a few situations that could appear in one of our stores and we ask you how you would act. This tool works best on your phone or browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Have fun!